Sunday, December 14, 2008

Game 4 - Cities & Knights with camels

This game was played by the five of us living together in our home, Jennifer, Tom, Keenan, Jason, and I. It was a Cities & Knights game with The Caravan rules thrown in from Traders and Barbarians.

The barbarians sprinted toward Catan and struck before we could protect the land with knights. As a result Jennifer (blue) and I (orange) were kneecapped by losing our initial cities. Tom (white) and Jason (green) did well throughout the game. Both Keenan (red) and Jennifer showed strength as the game went on, while I languished with no cities and therefore no commodities and therefore no progress cards. I did control the caravan route more often than not, which resulted in my taking the longest road from Jennifer, but this did not save me as I lost the game with the fewest points.

Tom conquered the game. He was the first to thirteen points and beat out Keenan and Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment